RECORD SETTING CONTINUING EDUCATION HOURS AND CONTENT!
Access the content live during the conference and later at your convenience through May 31 to earn CE. CE hours below include the conference and all preconference seminars.
Certified Correctional Health Professionals may earn up to 78 contact hours of Category I continuing education for recertification.
The National Commission on Correctional Health Care is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. NCCHC designates this live activity for a maximum of 78 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The National Commission on Correctional Health Care is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
NCCHC expects this activity to be eligible for approximately 78 continuing education credits.
The National Commission on Correctional Health Care is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. NCCHC maintains responsibility for this program and its content. This educational activity offers 68.25 hours of credit.
The National Commission on Correctional Health Care is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
NCCHC designates this educational activity for a maximum of 78 contact hours.
This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval 886452976-6384) for 23 social work continuing education contact hours.
To claim continuing education credit for this conference, you must complete an evaluation for each session you attend.
- Log on to your myNCCHC account via my.ncchc.org/expressevaluation.
- You will see a list of all recent NCCHC events for which you have registered. Choose “2021 Virtual Spring Conference on Correctional Health Care” by clicking the “Go to link”, which will take you to the evaluation platform
- Once you enter the evaluation platform, select “Virtual Spring Conference” Click on “Demographics” and complete the questions. When finished at the bottom of the page, click “Save and Return to Event Home.”
- Next click on “Session Evaluation” and choose the type of CE credit you are receiving (ACCME, ADA, ANCC, APA, CCHP, NASW). Hit the “Continue” button.
- Choose your session under the list of days and then Click “Evaluate.”
- After you have completed each evaluation, click “Save and Return.” Repeat the process for each session you attended on each day. Then “Return to Event Home.”
- Only click on “Overall Evaluation” if you have evaluated all of the sessions you watched. Answer the questions and when finished, click “Return to Event Home.”
- Last click on “Certificate” to generate your CE Certificate. You can email the certificate to yourself or download and print it. You have six months to complete the evaluation and print your CE Certificate.